Friday, April 10, 2020

Jedediah Bila Biography, Wiki, Age, Family, Net Worth, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Fast Facts You Need to Know


Jedediah Bila Biography


Jedediah Bila, a co-host on the weekday morning news show Fox & Friends, revealed on Thursday, April 9, that she has the COVID-19 coronavirus. She confirmed her positive test in a social media post, saying she is “very much on the mend.” She also said her husband contracted the virus as well, but their son Hartley did not.

Bila joined as a co-host on Fox & Friends in April 2019 and before that was known for her time on The View. She is also a columnist and has had her work featured on the likes of FoxNews.com, The Daily Caller and Human Events.

Here is Bila’s Instagram post — her comments about COVID-19 are in the caption:

Bila & Her Husband Are Currently Recovering From COVID-19 at Home


She started off her Instagram post pointing out that her followers may have noticed she has been a bit absent as of late, and she has a good reason for it.


She said, “I know I’ve been a little MIA. I’m actually at home recovering from Covid-19. I’m very much on the mend, so please don’t worry.”

Bila also revealed that her husband tested positive for the novel coronavirus as well, but her son Hartley did not. She said, “My husband is also recovering well at home and Hartley luckily did not get sick (Thank you, God, I am forever grateful.)”

She said, “This is a crazy time in the world, full of so much anxiety and fear. I’ve learned so much this past week and done so much thinking. Know that I’m sending love, peace, and good energy from my family to yours. I’ll be sharing more in coming weeks. Thank you for your messages. I love and miss you all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment